RPF Admit Card 2018 -Download RPF/RPSF Sub Inspector (SI) and Constable Hall Ticket. Here are the important instruction and details of admit card. Like, the procedure to download RPF Admit Card, important documents and instructions required while downloading your admit card. Kindly read this article carefully. This article is going to inform the students about every possible aspects related to RPF Admit Card 2018.
Railway Protection Force has released the recruitment notification 2018 for the post of RPF/RPSF Sub Inspector (SI) and Constable. There are total number of 9,739 vacancies out of which 50% are reserved for women candidates. The online application process started on 1st June 2018, and is going to end on 10th July 2018. RPF official examination date has not been announced yet but it is expected to be held in the month of September or October of 2018. Interested students are advised not to wait for the eleventh hour and fill the form as soon as possible.
How to Download RPF Admit Card 2018?
Refer to the step by step procedure of downloading RPF Admit Card 2018 given below:-
- Go to the official website of the Indian Railways i.e indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on ‘RPF admit card download’ link.
- The computer screen will display the login page.
- Fill up the necessary details such as your Registration ID & Password.
- Press ‘Enter’ button.
- RPF Admit Card will be appeared on your screen.
- Click on ‘Download’ button.
- Double check all the information available on the admit card.
- Take a printout of the admit card for future use.
Details Available on the Admit Card
While downloading the admit card, students are informed that the details given below are necessary to be checked in the admit card. Any error or misprinting can create a major problem on the day of the examination.
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Registration Number
- Exam Date and Time
- Your Centre Code
- Your Photograph
- Space for Your Signature and Invigilator’s Signature
- Test Centre and Reporting Time
As per the examination rules, these are conditions which are required to be fulfilled by all candidates. Any violations would be taken seriously and can lead to immediate terminations from all future exams.
- Presence of any digital device is strictly prohibited inside the examination hall.
- Admit card can be downloaded through online process only.
- All the candidates are required to bring an identification proof like Aadhar Card, Passport, Voter ID Card along with the call letter.
- Always carry one latest coloured passport sized photograph.
- Your signature is to be filled in the presence of the invigilator only. Do not do it beforehand.
- Venue mentioned on the admit card is final. No requests regarding it would be entertained.
All the best!