Learn the important tricks & tips to Crack SSC MTS exam in first Attempt! In this post, we are going to discuss some on-point tips and strategies for SSC MTS 2018 which are proven to be very useful for students in their preparation. SSC MTS 2018 is considered one of the most competitive exams in India since a large number of candidates participate every year. If you want to ace this exam in the first attempt, make sure that you follow the given guidelines with smartness. We have provided subject-wise tips and strategies along with important topics lists.
Best Proven Strategies & Tips to Crack SSC MTS Exam in First Attempt
- Pay special attention to practicing Vocabulary & Grammar, Sentence structure, synonyms etc.
- Practicing reading comprehension is extremely important and helpful.
- Improve your vocabulary by reading various books, magazines, and newspapers. Learn at least 10 new words daily and use them in your sentence formation.
- Create summary notes as it would be easier to revise at the end of the time.
- Time Management is the key factor of every competitive examination. Therefore, you need to work on your speed.
- Try to solve questions with a time limit so that you can test yourself on a daily basis by practice Mock Test and Assessments.
|English Language Syllabus||Reading Comprehension|
|Synonyms & Antonyms|
|Idioms & Phrases|
|Fill in the blanks|
Time Management: As you all know, Time Management is a crucial factor in any competitive exams. Learn tables, square, cubes and square roots by heart in order to save time during calculations.
Basics: At the beginning of your preparation, do not try to solve questions with shortcut methods. Memorize all the basic theories and formulas of all the chapters. If your basics are not strong, you may not be able to solve questions with the faster pace.
Create Summary Notes: Make a concise and summarized version of your revision notes. Highlight the key terms and concepts to make sure that you understand them. This method would be proven extremely beneficial at the time of revision. You can identify key terms and concepts by paying attention to what has been emphasized in the course syllabus.
Plan Ahead: Distribute all the topics into the days available for preparation and follow that plan efficiently. Practice at least three hours of Quant daily.
Practice and Practice: When you are done with your general practice of basics, switch to solving various mock papers and past years question papers.
Use of Shortcut Methods in the Right Way: Remembering short tricks in the Quant section can be a time saver for any competitive exam. This section can be extremely easy if you use the shortcuts in the right way.
|MP Vyapam Group 2 Mathematics||Mixture & Alligation
|Ratio & Proportion
Profit Loss and Discount
Simple Interest/ Compound Interest
|Time and Work
Time, Speed and Distance
|Problem on Ages|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Do not waste time on one single question. It may hamper your confidence level. If you are stuck, leave it and move on to other questions.
- Try to practice and focus more on the table given below on expected list of questions from each topic in SSC MTS Reasoning 2016-17.
- Try to start with your favorite topic and attempt easier questions first.
- Apply blood relation question on your family structure. This will make things clear to you.
|Reasoning Ability||Similarities and differences
Analysis and judgment
|Decision making and visual memory|
- Pay your utmost attention to the Static section as a lot of questions come from this area only.
- Cover all the Current Affairs of the last 1 month.
- Learn most of the facts of the rest of Indian History (Medieval and Modern), Indian Geography (Physical), Terms and Theories of Economy, Polity, and Basics of Constitution.
- If you will analysis previous years question papers, you would observe that most of the GA questions are repeated and the same questions have been asked in different types. Solving previous years question paper & Mock Tests would prove to be highly beneficial.
- Plan in this way that you are left with sufficient time for revision.
|General Knowledge Syllabus||Indian Constitution|
|Science (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology)|
These are some of the useful tips students are advised to follow in order to crack SSC MTS 2018 in the first attempt. In case of any problem, kindly contact us through the comment section without any delay. We will revert back to you.